Wednesday, March 08, 2006

360 days later

Here I thought that all the time Dad spends on the computer, he was working. Apparently he's really just fooling around, and the results look a little something like this.

Believe it or not, the Zaya on the right was taken March 13th, 2005 and the Zaya on the left was taken today, March 8th, 2006. Yes folks, that is the exact same shirt. As you can imagine I'm pretty proud of my slim and trim physique. Mom says we'll hang onto this shirt to see if I can still fit into it next March.

All I have to say is, thank goodness my hands are free from those awful mittens. Definitely a fashion no-no.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's quite a trick. Me had Grandpa had to adjust our eyesight for about 5 minutes before we figured out it was technology. The truth remains, Isaiah is handsome at any age as it is very easy to see. We love Isaiah and thank God for you every day.