Thursday, December 01, 2005

Ready for my close-up

This is my good friend Christie. She happens to know her way around behind a camera. Which is great for me because, as you already know, I have some expertise in front of the camera. So we make a great pair.

Christie invited Mom, Dad and I to come down to her studio in Marina Del Rey. So a few weeks ago, the three of us went for a drive and ended up at a place called Bikini Islands. I thought for sure the folks were lost until we saw Christie and she told us the studio was upstairs. It was really cool. She's got a neat space right near the beach with windows all around.

We got there around my usual nap time, so I wasn't quite as playful as I could've been. But I think Christie managed to get some good shots anyway. I'll let you judge for yourself.

No comments: