Saturday, December 31, 2005

What's old is new again

That's right, it's party time. Out with 2005 and in with 2006. From what I've observed so far about the whole concept of a year, it seems the beginning is for looking forward with eager anticipation and the end is for looking back with reflection. Apparently, there's also a choice involved when looking back. Some choose thankfulness, others choose regret and most people mix a little of each.

I, for one, can say it's been a great year. Granted I don't have any other years to compare it to. But hey, my parents have managed to keep me in one piece and my diaper's clean, so I can't complain. Not to mention that Christmas was very fruitful. Yes, that smile you see is sincere. I am one happy guy.

As you look back at 2005, I hope you get a big smile, too. Hopefully the New Year holds much health and happiness.

And if nothing else, a clean diaper for all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A clean diaper sounds good to me.
Ya never know.
What a bunch of stuff, Zaya! Happy New Year to my Sweetie. Grandma can't stop talking about you. When people ask politely about you, I can't help myself and I go on and on and on. And I smile from ear to ear and the funny part is that I know it's happening, but I cannot stop! I should get a clue when their eyes start to wander, but I can't stop! I need a grannie intervention. Maybe a self help group or something. Or maybe I'll just remain in denial. Or maybe Elena should just tap me on the shoulder and then I'd get the hint. I'll let you know if that works. Get ready Elena--!