Friday, July 21, 2006

New and Improved

Remember this guy, folks? That's right, it's the Zaya you all know and love. Well get ready...allow me to introduce you to...Zaya Version 2.0!
Is it possible? Could this guy actually get better looking? Just throw in my very first haircut and voila, the new and improved Zaya appears, right before your very eyes.There's a bit of controversy over my first haircut. I realize that many of you were particularly attached to my soft, silky curls. I thought I was too, but one look in the mirror after today's trip to the barber, and I can't deny this big boy look really suits me.They even gave me an award for bravery and courage. It says I've graduated from Babyhood! I don't even remember attending. But I graciously accepted anyway. Even though they spelled my name wrong.

Look out, ladies. I may have a clean cut image, but I'm still wild at heart.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a looker! Grandpa will cry when he sees this. Right now he is sleeping recovering from fishing.
He will wake up on his birthday to see this handsome fella--what a nice greeting for Papa!

m/p said...

aaaawwww...he is the cutest little thing!!

i love them at that age...still innocent, still worshipping of their mommies.

mine has become a teenager.