Friday, October 31, 2008

To Infinity and Beyond

Mom's always said I'm a pretty amazing guy. So I thought it only appropriate that my Halloween costume should reflect that this year. No offense to Tyrone, Mickey Mouse or Nemo...you are all really cool guys and I'm a huge fan. But I think you'll agree I make a darn good Buzz Lightyear (if I do say so myself).

I'm sure it's not a big surprise that we attended Mickey's Trick or Treat Party at California Adventure again this year. But I do have to say that I think I raised the cool factor this year. I mean, last year I had the Mickey costume with the one floppy ear and the high water pants. That's to be expected from a three-year-old I guess. But at age four, you've gotta raise your game.

I had a great time with Mom, Dad and big sis Kaitlin. We hit all the Treat Stops, rode some rides and watched Goofy and the gang shakin' it during the parade. Kaitlin even bought me a balloon that looked just like me! She was by far the hit of the park in her peacock costume. Everywhere we went people took notice. So I had to be on guard, make sure everybody knew to keep their distance...step back, fellas, she's with me.

I'm already working on my costume for next year. Mom won't let me be Pippi Longstocking, so I guess that's out. Though I do have a year to work on her. Keep your eyes open for a red braided wig and long striped socks, just in case.

No comments: