Sunday, July 31, 2005

Party on

It must be something in the summer air...lots of parties. I went to another party yesterday for cousin Christopher's "promotion." I guess that's what they call it when you leave one school and go to another. I don't know, I'm kinda glad I don't have to deal with that for a little while. Anyhow, we had lots of fun. I played with cousin Elle quite a bit. Mom says we're basically the same age, since I wasn't due to be born until December. But I have to remind her that I AM, in fact, two months older.

Here's Mom and baby Elle. They had some playtime together, too. Of course, I didn't find this out until much later because I was napping on Papa's chest. And it's a good thing too, because I would have had to give mom a good scolding for paying attention to somebody else's cute baby. And that would have been embarrasing for her...in front of all those people and everything.

I also spent some time hangin' out with the boys. Everyone keeps saying how much I look like my Dad and Papa. They are both pretty handsome guys, so I guess that's true. What do you think?

By the end of the night, I was really tired and no one would let me have any cake so I really saw no point in hanging around. I had to put on my "I'm outta here" face. It worked.

No comments: