Saturday, July 16, 2005

Breakin' the law


Apparently I'm illegally blogging. When I was trying to set this whole crazy thing up this morning (I dictate, mom's the typist), I was filling in my profile and couldn't get it to save. Tried a couple more times and then finally paid attention to the red lettering that said "You must be at least 13 years of age to use Blogger." It seems I had filled in my birthdate and the darn program figured out that I'm only 9 months old. It was like Big Brother or something.

I feared for the future of my blog until I deleted my birthdate and everything saved just fine. There's a helpful safety feature for you. I showed them!

I may look young, but I'm far too sly for you, Mr. Blogger. Far...too...sly.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Any 9 month old that can figure out how to start his own blog shouldn't be restricted to the "age 13 limit"...

You go Isaiah!


-Joe

Anonymous said...

Brilliant kid, especially since you are actually only SEVEN months--(your corrected age since you are a preemie scheemie). God is faithful, isn't He?

Anonymous said...

..or schmeemie. It's early ZayZay and grandma is old.