Sunday, July 31, 2005

My big sister

I have a sister. Her name is Elena. You don't see her in any of my pictures. She was born three years ago but she didn't get to stay with Mom and Dad very long. She was too tiny, even tinier than me when I was born. But I love my Sister and I know she loves me and watches out for me.

Tomorrow is Elena's third birthday. Mom and Dad took me up to Sister's place today so we could all spend some time together. Mom showed me a pretty book with Sister's pictures inside and Dad played some songs on his guitar. We even brought a rose and a balloon for her. I like Sister's place because it's so quiet and there's lots of grass to roll around on. Mom says it's "peaceful" there. I just know I like it there because I feel closer to my Sister.




Happy Birthday, Elena. We all love you very much. Mom and Dad have told me so many things about you, but I still wish you were here. Thank you for making a way for me to be here. I really love my family and you'll always be a part of it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I cannot imagine a more perfect baby brother for our wonderful little Elena. I remember the day your mommy and I prayed for a perfect child in you...not that you HAD to be handsome, like you are, not that HAD to be smart and talented like you are, not that you HAD to make us feel like we are the most blessed family, like you make us feel...but God made you happen, perfect, just like that. Thank God for Elena;thank God for Zaya...

Anonymous said...

I couldnt be prouder of you,Elena, Mom & Dad if you were my very own!. Oh, wait, you ARE.
Happy Birthday to Elena!! I am sure that she is amazed in all that you are. Imagine, your personal guardian angel.
Love you