Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Hangin' with my homies

I'm a pretty lucky guy. Mom and Dad adore me...despite the fact that I've learned to spit my dinner at them. I get to see two of my grandmas several times a week and play with Uncle Reuben and little Auntie Rachel. And I've got this really diverse group of friends, from all over the place. Most I've never met in person, but they send me e-mails, it's great. So I thought I'd introduce you to some of them.

This is Jonah. He's a little older than me. I like hearing about his adventures because I can get a sneak peek into what I'll be doing next.




This is Milly. Mom says she lives far away from here in a place called the "UK." Sure wish I could go there because it would be lots of fun to play with Milly.









I miss Gavin and Conor. They used to live nearby but moved away to the East Coast. I'm really looking forward to seeing them when they visit 'cuz I think Gavin could teach me some neat tricks.



Isabella is very cosmopolitan. She lives in the Dominican Republic and already works as a billboard model. I'm wondering if this means Mom's gonna make me get a job.





This is my buddy Trenton. He and I like to get together and relive our days in the NICU. Ah...good times. Trenton moved away, too. But luckily he's not too far. Next month is his birthday and I'm guessing there will be a party!








This is Kaiser. His Mom and Dad used to work with my Mom at a bookstore, but now they live in St. Louis. What's up with everybody leaving California, man?





My cousin Jordan lives in Hawaii and probably looks nothing like this now. He was born just 10 days before I was, so I'm sure he's a big guy, too. He's coming to visit me next month and I can't wait. Maybe he'll teach me to surf.




Becca and Natalie live right across the street from Nana and Papa's house. I have to get a little bigger before I can play with Becca. I hear she plays kinda rough. They haven't moved away...yet.








Excuse me while I go tend to my abandonment issues.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Isaiah,

Milly here - thankyou for putting my picture in your blog - it's lovely to get a mention! I would love to come play with you too - it's a bummer I live so far away! I see you can crawl now and that you can stand too - I can do those things too and I think my moving up a few gears has been a real challenge for my Mummy who struggles to keep up with me!

I must go - so much to do!

:blowkiss:

Love your far away friend

Milly xXx