Sunday, August 14, 2005

10 kinds of wrong

Correct me if I'm wrong, but are these or are these not girls pants? I mean, I'm not trying to be picky here, and I haven't voiced any complaints about the hand-me-down clothes thus far, but come on, guys. This just isn't fair.

The thing about being a kid is that you are subject to the (good or bad) judgement of your parents. So when Mom says all of my pajamas are in the laundry and she decides to throw on "any old thing," I end up looking like a little girl.

It was bad enough earlier this afternoon when Mom stuck this funny little brush in my mouth and started rubbing it against my teeth and gums. Apparently it's some kind of cleaning device...isn't that what my tongue is for?

I'm beginning to question the parenting skills in this house. I'm not sure these people really know what they're doing.

I gotta go, Mom's putting me to bed. Maybe that will give me an opportunity to wiggle out of these pants.

No comments: