Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Marketing genius

My uncle Wade is a pretty smart guy, much like myself. And, as I recently discovered, he's an artistic guy, too. He designed the picture on this shirt, which I happen to think is very cool. Granted, I am partial to elephants, but still.

Being the entrepreneur that he is, Uncle Wade has made this design available on many useful items, like shirts, hats, mugs and bags (I'd like to get my hands on one of those bibs, myself). Just click here and enter the House of Swag.

No, I was not paid for this gig, but I am entertaining reasonable offers. Just click the "comments" below to submit your proposal. And make it a number I'll like. (Hint: The bigger the number, the more I'll like it).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are perfect for this campaign and any other. Name your price. (Grandma Priscilla needs to get a life--as it appears she has turned into a Zaya blog addict).