Saturday, August 20, 2005

Office Space

This is my shy face. This is the one I put on yesterday when I went to visit Dad at work. He wanted to introduce me to his friends there, but more importantly, he wanted to show me off. And who can blame him for that?

The office was kinda weird. It was so quiet when we walked in and there were all these little gray boxes. As soon as I came in the door, heads started to pop up out of the boxes and all these people started to come toward me, saying how cute I am. Not that I disagree, but it was a little overwhelming. Everyone was really nice, though.

Then Dad wanted to show me his box, where he sits all day. I don't think I could work there...I need my open spaces. I don't like being confined.

Oh, did I mention that I'm actually remote blogging right now? I'm at Nana & Papa's house. Had another sleepover last night. And I heard someone say we're going to a family party today so I'll post about all that later. Right now I've got to do some chowing down. I am a growing boy, you know. A really, really cute one.

No comments: