Monday, August 15, 2005

Got Chucks?

My rank on the cool meter just went up by at least two notches...I got my first pair of Chuck Taylors. Just ask my Auntie Rachel, she'll tell you that only the coolest of the cool sport Chucks. She came over to help with babysitting today (I don't know why they call it that...sounds dangerous to me) wearing her multi-colored pair so I just had to go put mine on.

Getting my first pair of big-boy shoes was a lot of fun. While Mom, both grandmas and Auntie Rachel were at a bridal shower on Saturday morning (which I didn't understand at all...Mom usually showers at home), me and the fellas went shoe shopping. I haven't been into footwear much, but when I saw this pair, I knew they were made for me.

Look out world. You thought I was cute before...get a load of these babies.

No comments: