Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Stick your neck out

Meet Gerry. He's been rooming with me in the Pack 'n' Play recently. I guess Mom and Dad rescued him from some zoo somewhere or something. They said they got him from Disneyland, but you can't fool me. I know none of Mickey's friends are giraffes. I mean, I'm still not sure about that Goofy character, but I know he's no giraffe.

Anyhow, I kinda like having a companion. The nice thing about it is that he picked up on the rules real quick. I do all the talking, he keeps quiet. And he stays out of my way, most of the time. A couple of times he got caught underfoot, which wasn't so bad because I discovered that if I stand on his back, I can get a little closer to climbing out. This could really work in my favor.

I highly recommend getting yourself a giraffe.

Just not mine.

No comments: