Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Howzit, Bra?

Look who's back, everybody! Didja miss me? Actually I've been here all along, but Mom, my assistant, has been slacking. I'll give her a break, cuz I know she's been working hard, but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a tad bit annoyed.
Anyhow, back to business. Yesterday I had quite an exciting visit. Cousin Jordan from Honolulu is here on vacation (I guess if you live in Hawaii full time, you have to go somewhere ELSE for vacation) and he stopped by my place to play. He brought along his Mom and Dad and even cousin Maliya and Auntie Lorna. Jordan is a cool guy. He was born just ten days before I was. It was a lot of fun to spend some time with someone who likes the same things I do. Jordan and I, we really see eye to eye.

I was a little intimidated by the full head of hair, though. I mean, I know my curls are coming in nicely, but this guy has already had two haircuts! The playing field was leveled though when I found out Jordan doesn't have any teeth yet. I've got him beat in that category for sure.

After playing at my house awhile, we all went out for dinner. Granted I wasn't able to eat anything, but a good time was had by all. Jordan's Mom and Dad are really nice. They invited me to visit the island sometime. Dad says maybe Jordan will teach me how to surf. I'm not sure what that is, but I sounds like a lot of fun.

Maybe I can get him to share his hair growth secrets, too.

Thanks for a great day, Jordan. From the cutest boy on the mainland to the cutest boy on the big island...ALOHA!


No comments: