Wednesday, September 07, 2005

The Man Chair

What do you think of my new chair? Actually, I've had it for a few weeks now, but I neglected to mention it before. Maybe that's because I'm a little underwhelmed. It has this fancy name like "Infant to Toddler Reclining Feeding Chair." I think they should call it what it really is...the "Another Way to Keep Isaiah Strapped Down" chair. Granted, this one is lacking those shoulder straps I hate so much, but it's still no fun.

I've heard big people say that every man needs his chair. But I was under the impression that it's usually a big comfy one, with a special holder for the remote control. Not in my house! Dad spends all his time rolling around in his computer chair and then there's me, sitting on the floor in jail.

That's ok. I've got Papa on my side. I'll just ask him to fashion a little motor and some wheels for my chair.

And you thought I was fast in my walker.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can you get any cuter?

Isaiah said...

Yes, in fact, I can.